Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Postcrossing

I've been a member of "Postcrossing" for just about a year now. I love it.

For those of you who aren't familiar with what it is, Postcrossing is a pen-pal system for people all around the world. All communication is through post cards... it's fun, pretty affordable, AND you get postcards from people all around the world! It's also nice because when you send a card to someone, you get another card from somebody else!

Anyway, here are some of the postcards I've gotten from around the world. Not all the cards are from other Postcrossers, some are from my personal collection. This is a great spot in my "office" to stare at when I'm looking for inspiration.


The funny part is that this isn't even ALL of my postcards! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment