Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Things

I took this photograph for my boyfriend. He is working on a comic and needed some photo-references.


It's a fact: I really like little things. My friend calls my collection my "little craps", which I suppose is accurate enough. Anyways, this is part of my collection of little toys and things. It's a great "idea box" because every item has its own story. A great inspiration.
I always like it when items or "parts" are laid out against white or a neutral background so that you can see each little piece.

Oh, here are some of my vert favorite photographs in which everything is laid out "just-so":

This AWESOME VW Beetle exploding Photograph

This retro VW advert.

This neat VW picture with all the parts laid out (This is most like what I was trying to emulate when I took the photograph)

And lastly, this AWESOME IKEA cookbook slideshow. I wish every time I cooked, it would look like this... oh well.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment