Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OLD Artwork pt. 3

I'm trying to keep these blog posts managable in the off chance that someone out there reading them is on a slow connection... It also makes me feel more productive to have many posts with a few drawings on each one. These ones are more character based than some of the other "Old" drawings posted.

I've always had a fondness for sock puppets, paper dolls, fish, deer, and dogs. I combined all of those together in this drawing. It's a fun little doodle with a lot of character. I think that I need to expand on this drawing

"Explorer" is a pen and ink drawing of a scuba man in a strange world. This is mostly a sketch, I think it has good potential to be a nice bigger piece.


What do you call an owl made out of punctuation? A "punctuowl" This drawing was made after a tutoring session at 826 Michigan in 2008... the kids were learning punctuation and sentence formation, and I just couldn't keep from drawing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment