Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Like a Polaroid Picture

The other day (while photographing some of my new artwork) I made a fun and easy way for my boyfriend and I to display some of our favorite Polaroid pictures.

Between my boyfriend and I we have about 4 or 5 Polaroid cameras, a fish-eye lensed camera, a Diana Camera, a Fugifilm Instax camera, and a few digital cameras (mine is an Konika Minolta that just keeps on kicking after 8 years)...to be honest, most of the cameras are his, but we do have a lot of fun taking them on adventures. Needless to say, we have a lot of pictures to display, but renting apartments makes hanging photos a little difficult. I was quite pleased to make this easy display. It was nothing fancy, but it certainly makes the apartment feel more like home!



Oh, and YES, that is a traffic light in the picture. And YES it does work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment