Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday! Tomorrow!

So my birthday is tomorrow.

I remember as a kid always being SO excited for my birthday... We used to have "bowling alley" birthdays a lot (my siblings and I, that is). It was always a nice excuse to get together, have fun, and, of course, eat cake. Since my birthday is during the summertime, naturally, we would get ICE CREAM CAKE. In fact, I could go for some Ice Cream Cake right now...

So, I don't have any plans made, but my boyfriend told me that he had some activities planned. He also told me to bring a bathing suit when we go out tomorrow morning. He's always such a good activity planner.

OH! He gave me an amazing surprise gift when I got home from work tonight! I really feel that I need to share:


I'm SO glad I have a man who knows exactly what I want: LOTS OF FELT AND EMBROIDERY THREAD!
He's such a sweetie...

Anyways, off to bed- we've got an early start to our day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment