Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Today is my little brother's birthday. I'm sorry that I can't be home for it, but I know he will have a great day nonetheless. He turns 18! Huzzah, now he can vote.

So this post is for all those people having birthdays...Or for those of you who aren't having a Birthday today, "Happy UN-Birthday!"
I was just searching through my computer today, and I found these old drawings. They are designs for birthday card invitations and thank-you notes. Originally done for a surprise birthday party, they could be tailored for any sort of birthday (party).

Each card (above AND below) is from a pen and ink drawing, and can range from slightly larger than postcard size down to 1/4th of a Letter-sized piece of paper (folded as quarters into a card).

And here is the Thank-you card:

Again, happy birthday to those who are celebrating. To those who aren't...
Remember: you only have 364 Un-Birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment