Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finger Monsters

I've got to be honest, I'm learning new things every day in Adobe Photoshop. It's one of those programs that I use again and again and again, but still always discover something new, especially when my boyfriend is looking over my shoulder. A good example would be that the other day he taught me how to draw straight lines while pressing shift. That could have come in handy so many times in the past...

Anywhoo, I was playing around with Photoshop tonight, and I came up with this little drawing. It's fairly simple, but I like it. I've got a soft spot for finger monsters, and I have a number of them in a little jar in my studio. Tonight they proved even more useful than just putting them on ones' fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment