Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japan

Now, I know everyone who's anyone knows about the crisis in Japan.

I love Japan, and I can't imagine what it must be like to be in one of the troubled areas right now. I know I can't really be much help all by my lonesome. I would love to go over and help everyone, but I don't even know where I would start. My little bit of help that I am doing right now is that I am donating a portion of all sales from my Etsy shop to the Red Cross International. If you would like to purchase an original screen print from me, at least 50% of the sale will be donated to help tsunami and earthquake victims.

If you are looking for other ways to make a donation, many other shops on Etsy are having similar sales. Do some good and get some art too!

No comments:

Post a Comment