Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

R.I.P Scanner

Today my scanner died. It's a sad day. I tried a number of "trouble shooting" options on the little bugger, but the thing just has problems. It turns on and connects, but it only gets about halfway thru a "warm-up" and then it dies. Oh well. It was an old scanner anyways.


Funny thing is that my boyfriend brought home a scanner that he had lying around at work. That one didn't work either. Same sort of problem, although this one didn't even try to warm up before it decided to give up.

I am now in the market for a new scanner. I've been thinking about getting a printer anyway (my boyfriend's old printer only prints blue now). We'll see what I can find in the way of printer-scanner-copiers. I've usually had pretty good luck with them in the past. I just couldn't bring my old one out to CA with me as it was too large.

Now, a moment of silence for all the printers and scanners that have kicked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment